1. What is it ?
JMines is the classical Minesweeper game. You must uncover all the empty cases
without blowing on a mine.
2. How to play ?
When you uncover a case, a number appears : it indicates how many mines
surround this case. If there is no number the neighbor cases are
In your process of uncovering secure cases, it is very useful to put
a flag on the cases which contain a mine.
You have to use the mouse and its two buttons to uncover or to flag the cases. Here is the details :
3. Screen Shots :
- The left button will uncover a case. Note that left clicking on
a flagged case is secure and do nothing.
- The right button will mark a case as containing a mine (draw a
red flag) or, if the option is set, as being uncertain (draw a question mark).
The uncertain tag can be useful when you are puzzled about the positions of mines.
- Pressing the yellow smelley will start a new game.
4. Tester la version Applet :
5. Download :
6. Bugs Connus :
All source and documentation ©1998 Frederic TYNDIUK (Alias FTLS)
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the GNU General Public License
as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Because the program is licensed Free of charge, there is NO WARRANTY for this Program...
7. Author :
- Not tested on Microsoft Internet Explorer...
- After Customize your level, you should use New Game to redraw it.
- In applet mode, the tread of the counter was not stop after close.
- The 0.0 of the screen are a different place in Windows and Linux, that why they are a little bugs, you can resize the windows with your mouse...
Author is Frederic TYNDIUK (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you use and appreciate JMines, send me a mail.
If you encounter problems, or if you want to submit enhancements, or just make a bug report, send it to the address above.